Our MSR Research and Publishing Consortium - August 9th --- in Chicago in Loyola University Institute of Environmental Science at 6364 N Sheridan Rd -20 min drive or a 45 min. transit trip from the Hyatt Regency.
This is a day before the official AOM program begins.
This Consortium is Free and is a full day - - for those who are now registering - starting on May 7th -there will be a $20.00 charge for lunch.
The theme of this year's symposium:
MSR Research Methods: How to explore the Heart and Soul of Business.
Our Morning Panel
- Orneita Brown, Associate Professor, Management Sciences, Abilene Christian University, Texas
- Louis W. (Jody) Fry, Professor, Texas A&M University - Central Texas.
- Joan Marques, Dean, Professor of Management at Woodbury University's School of Business, Los Angeles.
- Kent Miller Professor, Management, Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, Michigan State University.
- Charlie Tachney, Associate Professor Department of Management, Society and Communication, Copenhagen Business School.
- Kathryn Pavlovich, Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation The University of Waikato Te Whare Wānanga o Waikato, Editor-in-chief, Journal of Management, Spirituality and Religion
This full day event provides an intimate and collegial setting to participate in deep conversation and interaction in three ways.
- Dialogue with a senior researcher panel discussing emerging spiritual and religion research methods;
- Obtain advice and exchange information with invited publishers, and
- Brainstorm and advance your emerging research projects in focus groups
*** For those Consortium participants who would like advice on their research paper ***
MSR authors who work on research projects relevant to the theme and would like to get advice on their work are invited to submit their ideas by 30th June 2018.
For ideas/papers that are accepted, a letter of participation will be issued to that author.
For further information and for confirming you are planning to attend this MSR research consortium contact : Debra Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your submission!
- Tom Culham - Representative at Large for MSR Research (MSR Executive Committee) on behalf of the MSR Research Consortium Committee: