Journal Special Issues
These links will take you to the Journal pages where you can see the table of contents for the special issue and read the abstracts.
- Journal of Managerial Psychology, 2002, Vol. 17, Number 3
- Spirituality, Leadership, Work and Organizations, Guest editor: Nada Korac- Kakabadse
- Journal of Organizational Change Management, 1999, Vol. 12, Number 3
- Journal of Organizational Change Management, 2003, Vol. 16, Issue 4
- Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol. 17, Issue 1
- Kinjerski, Val. 2008. The Promise of Spirit at Work: Increasing Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment and Reducing Turnover and Absenteeism in Long-Term Care, Journal of Gerontological Nursing, Vol. 34, No. 10, pp. 17-25.
- Mitroff, Ian, Elizabeth Denton and Can Mural Alpaslan, 2009. A Spiritual Audit of Corporate America: Ten Years Later, Journal of Management, Spirituality and Religion, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 27-41.
- Rego, Armenio and Miguel Pina e Cunha. 2008. Workplace Spirituality and Organizational Commitment: An Empirical Study, Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 53-75.
- Seidman, Audry. 2011. Listening for the Sacred Within - and at Work. OD Practitioner, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 36-43.
- Waddock, Sandra. 2009. Pragmatic Visionaries: Difference Makers as Social Entrepreneurs, Organizational Dynamics, Vol. 38, Issue 4, pp. 281-289.
- Neal, J. and L. Hoopes. 2013. Assessing Edgewalker qualities and skills, in Handbook on Workplace Spirituality, Ozbilgin, Mustafa; David Miller; Frank Bournois; and Yochanan Altman (eds.), Edgar Elgar Publishing
- Neal, J. 2011. Edgewalker Organizations, in Luk Bouckaert and Laszlo Zsolnai, (eds.), Handbook on Spirituality in the Workplace, (eds.) New York: Palgrave.
- Neal, J. 2011. Edgewalkers: Leadership and the new global human, in Mark Russell (ed.), Spirituality Based Wisdom for Leadership. China Europe International Business School and the European SPES Forum.